Friday 15 August 2014

Pugs! Not Drugs!

This may seem weird, I'm writing a blog post about my blogging ideas book!
I just wanted to show you how cute it is! I got it from Tesco and it's just perfect.
Pugs are one of my favourite dogs and this is a phrase I say all the time.
So I got this notebook to write down all my ideas for future blog posts. I mostly bought it because I just LOVE getting new stationary and notebooks! But this one will serve a purpose and it'll look cute doing it.

As you can see it's has a plain white cover with this adorable but kinda ugly pug on it. I still love him, he's adorably ugly! It has a blue elastic strap on it, to keep the journal closed or to use as a page marker. I just use it to keep it closed, I don't want anyone stealing all my great ideas if it's left open!
On the inside it's pretty basic too, with grey lines that are kind of uneven so they look like they've been drawn on. Each page also has a few paw prints in the corner. The inside of the covers are both full pages of paw prints.
I like that it's such a simple design and that it doesn't have too many colours on it. 
I'm really happy with my new blogging book and I've already written quite a few ideas in it. I've been thinking of getting a new camera as well, but for now I'm just going to keep using my iPhone camera because it's alright really.

No comments:

Post a Comment