Sunday 10 August 2014

First Post Awkwardness... The Girl Behind the Blog


So this is the first post on my new blog! Ahh, exciting!
Let me introduce myself. My name is Rosie, I’m 20 and I live in Buckinghamshire.
I work part time in Waitrose and I’ve recently finished training as a makeup artist.
I’ve started this blog to write about all the things I enjoy. This could be what I’ve been doing recently, maybe a film review, or even an outfit post if I fancy it! 
So my blog might not have a theme to start with, I guess I’m just going to try a few things and see where it goes from there!

I've got a few things planned to write about which I'll have up soon, I'm so excited to get started working on my blog.
I put my Instagram on the side of my blog so give that a look too if you want. And don't forget to follow me on here for my latest updates!

I hope you like my blog and keep on reading as I post more!

No comments:

Post a Comment