Thursday 2 October 2014

Two for Tea? No, Just One! (Blogtober #2)

I have always said I hated tea. Like the normal tea kind of tea that you have with milk and sugar. But I love iced tea! It's one of my favourite drinks, if I go to a restaurant or cafe and they do some kind of iced tea I will always get it. My favourite places to get iced tea from are Bill's and Costa. Bill's put fresh mint and sliced peach in theirs and the Costa one is just really sweet! But Both of them are really good!
I tried to find a hot peach tea to try, that I can make at home. But I couldn't find peach tea ANYWHERE. Literally anywhere. So I went for something else instead.


I have three different flavours of tea that I'm trying out and they're all from Twinings. I have Lemon & Ginger, Cranberry & Blood Orange and Blueberry & Apple.
I've had the lemon one for about a week and I've had one everyday which I never thought I'd do! It's quite spicy so I've been putting a teaspoon of honey in it. But yesterday I bought this Agave Nectar which I can use instead, it does basically the same thing as the honey but is less sugar and calories. At least I think that's true...

I've only had a few cups of the fruitier ones so I don't have a lot to say about them, but I like them so far. Especially the Blueberry & Apple one, it's really sweet which I like. Both of them have a slightly tangy/sour taste to them as well which is a bit weird.

Another thing I want to get now is a few cute mugs and cups to drink my tea from. So I've been doing some mug shopping on John Lewis. These are some of my favourite ones that I've found. 

1/2/3/4/5/6
Here's the links to all of these mugs on JohnLewis.com


I bought one yesterday in Waitrose because it was cheap. So this is the first mug in my collection, I've never bought a mug for myself before! I'm growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment